Triad Racing Technologies is considered to be at the top of the industry for engine development and production. Triad was instrumental in Toyota winning the 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Manufacturers Championships in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
At Triad we supply horsepower for teams in ARCA, NASCAR’s Truck, Nationwide and Cup Series.
Triad built and engineered engines have numerous poles, race wins and championships.
A continued dedication to development has pushed Triad engines to over 100 race wins since 2009.
Triad engine facilities are located in Mooresville, NC.
- Over 100 wins since beginning of 2009 season
- '06, '07, '08 '09 & '10 NCWTS Manufacturers Champions
- 2009 NNS Manufacturers Champion
- 2006, 2008, 2010 NCWTS Drivers Champion
- 2005 & 2010 Engine Builder of the Year
- More than 100 NCWTS Poles
- 200+ top-5 finishes